Enjoy fresh summer strawberries in these creative, delicious 3-layer Strawberry Orange Ice Pops created for Almond Breeze by Design Love Fest. Guaranteed to be a hit in your household this summer!
- 3½ Cups Original Almond Breeze Almond Milk
- 1 Cup orange juice
- 2 Oranges peeled, sectioned
- ½ Cup frozen strawberries
- ½ Cup fresh strawberries (option to use more fresh strawberries sliced into blended popsicle layers).
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 1 tbsp cashew butter (optional)
Popsicle molds are needed for this recipe.
- Strawberry Layer: combine Unsweetened Original Almond Milk, orange juice, frozen and fresh strawberries, and orange. Blend until smooth. Pour into glass jar and set aside. Keep refrigerated. Option to add slices of fresh strawberries throughout all three layers. Add the popsicle stick when this layer is partly frozen.
Orange Layer: combine almond milk, orange juice, and 1 orange. Blend until smooth. Pour into glass jar and set aside. Keep refrigerated.
Vanilla Layer (optional): combine almond milk, cashew butter and 2 scoops vanilla protein powder. Blend until smooth. Pour into glass jar and set aside. Keep refrigerated.
Pour one flavour into mold. Freeze 30-40 minutes. Continue with each flavour until mold is full. Freeze for 4-6 hours total.