Created by the stylish recipe creator, Leonie from The Style Insider for Almond Breeze NZ, who is all about leading a healthy, balanced life with delicious treats along the way! OK, so now we’re thirsty…
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups Original Almond Breeze almond milk
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon + 1 tsp
- 2/3 cup sugar
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Combine sugar, flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3. Beat eggs, Almond Breeze Original almond milk and oil.
4. Gradually add dry mixture to wet until just moist.
5. Grease loaf tins and pour mixture leaving a little room to allow for
6. Combine topping, spoon on each loaf and swirl in with a knife or
7. Bake 40 minutes.
Serve hot with lashings of your favourite butter and lots of laugher!