These cookies are easy to make and tasty to eat. They make the perfect festive gift with a super cute, fun decoration that anyone can do.
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- ¾ cup Unsweetened Almond Breeze Almond Milk
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Whisk butter and sugar together until pale and creamy.
- Add Almond Breeze and vanilla extract to the mixture, then fold in flour until a dough forms.
- Press dough into a ball and cover with cling wrap. Refrigerate for 30 minutes
Once set, divide the dough into two even portions and roll out each portion onto a sheet of non-stick baking paper.
- Using an 8cm cookie cutter, cut 20 cookies from the dough and place each one onto the baking tray.
- Bake cookies for 15 minutes, then set out to cool.
- Bring around a cup of water to a simmer in a small saucepan. Break chocolate and place into a heatproof bowl over the saucepan, making sure the water doesn’t touch the bottom of the bowl.
- Spread melted chocolate onto each cookie and add a marshmallow on top
Refrigerate for 10 minutes until chocolate has set.
- Once set, use icing pens to decorate.
Refrigerate for 15 minutes, until set and enjoy!
Prep Time 30 minutes; 15 minutes