There’s something about a slow cooked meal that really warms the soul in winter. Besides that, arriving home to the whole house smelling of home-cooking is hard to beat. This is Slow Cooker Vegetable Quinoa Curry is one of the easiest, goof-proof slow cooker recipes on the planet, created by Leonie from The Style Insider.
- 1 medium orange kumara, peeled + chopped
- 1 large broccoli crown, cut into florets
- ½ white onion, diced
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can coconut milk (either full fat or lite)
- ¼ cup quinoa
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbs freshly grated ginger
- 1 Tbs freshly grated turmeric (or 1 teaspoon ground)
- 2 tsp wheat free tamari sauce
- 1 tsp miso (or additional tamari)
- ½ – 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 2 cups Original Almond Breeze Almond Milk
- Red cabbage and sesame seeds to garnish
- Add all ingredients to a slow cooker. Stir until everything is fully incorporated.
- Turn the slow cooker to high and cook for 3 – 4 hours until sweet potato cooks through and the curry has thickened.
Prep Time 3-4 hours