- 80ml Unsweetened Almond Breeze almond milk
- 1 tbsp butter or butter equivalent
- 75g chopped onion
- 42g marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 45g roasted red pepper chopped
- 450g fresh spinach finely chopped
- 6 eggs
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ½ tsp dried basil
- 120g Italian blend cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 200°C and melt butter in a medium-size oven-safe deep pan.
- Add onion and cook for 5 minutes to soften.
- Add spinach, artichoke hearts and red pepper and cook until spinach is wilted.
- Beat together Unsweetened Almond Breeze almond milk, eggs, garlic salt and basil in a medium bowl.
- Add to pan with cheese and cook on the hob until eggs are about half cooked, stirring occasionally.
- Place pan in oven and cook for 10 minutes more.
Serve with freshly tossed leafy green salad and enjoy!
Prep Time 20 minutes