- 3/4 cup Vanilla Almond Breeze almond milk
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 scoops of protein powder (vanilla is a good option)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup plain yoghurt (dairy of coconut yoghurt)
- 1 egg (or equivalent aquafaba or egg powder)
- 1/3 cup oil (such as coconut oil)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup white choc chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius and grease a muffin tin or line with paper cases.
- Add dry ingredients to a medium sized bowl and combine.
- In a small bowl whisk together Almond Breeze Vanilla, yoghurt, egg, oil and vanilla.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and pour the wet ingredients in. Mix together until just combined. Add raspberries and white chocolate chips and fold in gently. Don’t over-mix the batter.
- Evenly distribute batter between 12 prepared muffin tins.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the tops start to brown and a knife inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow to sit in the muffin tins for 10 minutes before turning out onto a cooling rack.
- Store in an airtight container for five days or freeze.
Prep Time 45