Homemade chocolate truffles are so easy to make and personalise for easy festive gifts. Try our recipe and see how creative you can be!
- 1 1/2 bars of your favourite dark chocolate (approx. 150g)
- 1/3 cup Original Almond Breeze Almond Milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Almond butter; for filling (optional)
- In a double-boiler, melt the chocolate until smooth. Stir in the almond milk, vanilla, and sea salt, and whisk well until smooth. Remove from heat and add the butter or coconut oil. Stir to combine.
- Spoon the mixture into a silicon chocolate mold (like an ice block mold). You can add a little almond butter as a filling here if you’d like. Place in the fridge to harden, about 1 hour.
- Gently remove from the mold and sprinkle with your favourite toppings like shredded coconut, cocoa powder, dried raspberries, edible glitter, sprinkles, jelly crystals or whatever you like. Store in the fridge.
Prep Time 20 minutes