Oh hello Taco Tuesdays! This beef taco recipe is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser whether on Tuesdays, or any day of the week. Enjoy with great friends. Thanks Almond Breeze Australia for creating this fab recipe.
• 450g lean ground beef, chopped
• 1 onion, chopped
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 1 tbsp chilli powder
• 1 tsp dried oregano
• ¼ tsp dried red pepper flakes
• 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Breeze Almond Milk
• ⅓ cup tomato paste
• Salt and pepper
• 8 taco shells
1. Preheat oven to 200 °C.
2. Spray a large frying pan with coconut oil and cook beef over medium heat until browned.
3. To the pan, add onion, garlic, chilli powder, oregano and dried red pepper flakes. Cook for a further 10 minutes.
4. To the pan, add in Almond Breeze and tomato paste and mix well. Allow mixture to simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Heat taco shells and spoon mixture into each shell.
6. Serve with your favourite toppings.