Recipe by Almond Breeze Australia
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Breeze
- 1 cup of lite coconut cream
- 2 cups chicken stock or reduced-sodium broth
- ½ kg boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 package shitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2tsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 finely chopped lemongrass stalk
- 1 finely cut chilli
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1tsp finely grated lime zest
- Stir together Unsweetened Almond Breeze, coconut cream, stock, chicken, mushrooms, ginger, curry paste, lemongrass, chili and garlic in a large saucepan.
- Cook until mixture starts to simmer. Reduce heat and simmer over very low heat, covered, for 15 minutes.
- Stir in spinach, green onions and lime zest, then season to taste with fish or soy sauce.
Prep Time 45 minutes