Making a delicious chicken curry recipe couldn’t be easier! This recipe can be made in under 20 minutes and keeps the meat succulent and flavours vibrant. Perfect comfort food for autumn and winter.
• 1 onion, diced
• 1 red pepper, diced
• 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
• 2 tbsp curry powder
• 1 tsp ginger powder
• coconut milk, (1 can)
• ½ cup Unsweetened Almond Breeze almond milk
• 1 lime, juiced
• salt and pepper
• 4 cups cooked cauliflower rice
• fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- Heat the oil in a large pan on medium heat. Add the onion, red pepper and garlic cloves and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the cubed chicken and sprinkle the spices on top. Cook for 5-7 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through, stirring frequently.
- Add the coconut milk, Unsweetened Almond Breeze almond milk and lime juice and simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve and garnish with fresh coriander.