Created by the fab cooking duo, My Kitchen Rules NZ stars, Jay and Sarah for Almond Breeze NZ, who are all about Family Fun Food! Thanks team for making us super hungry!
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Breeze Almond Milk
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion diced
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 100g tofu, crumbled
- 1 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup cooked kumara diced
- Salt to season
- Preheat oven on 180 degrees C on bake.
- Heat oil in a large ovenproof frying pan. Add red onion and cook over medium heat until soft. Add the crumbled tofu and cook for a further 5mins.
- Beat together eggs and almond milk. Season generously with salt.
- Evenly scatter the remaining cooked vegetables into the pan with the sundried tomatoes and pour over the egg mixture.
- Place the pan in the oven and cook for 15 – 20min until the top is golden and eggs are fully set. Serve with a crisp green salad and tomato relish.
Serve hot with tomato relish or hummus (or both!!) and a delicious fresh salad!