TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed by acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry into this promotion can be made between 4:00pm AEST on Thursday 20th April 2017 to 12.00pm AEST on Monday 24th April 2017.
- Almond Breeze Australia cannot accept liability for any entries that are late, do not fulfil the prompted question or are rendered unrecognisable.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- No purchase is necessary to enter. The competition is a game of chance, to be eligible to enter the entrant must follow both accounts mentioned as well as tag a friend via a comment on the Almond Breeze Instagram page. They will then be entered into a draw to win a double pass to Rainbow Nourishment Dessert Making Class in Sydney. The Winner will be drawn at random at 12pm on Monday 24th April 2017.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents who are aged 16 years and over and have a legitimate personal Instagram account. The Entrant needs to be a ‘Fan’ of the official Almond Breeze Instagram page to enter. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step- grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Almond Breeze Australia reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an Eligible Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Eligible Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Almond Breeze Australia reserves the right to delete any inappropriate entries without first informing the Entrant.
- There will be one  prize consisting of two tickets only to the event stated. Almond Breeze Australia will ship the Prize to the Winner’s nominated address within Australia only. Any additional costs associated with the prize in any way, including, but not limited to, food, travel and accommodation, will be the responsibility of the winner to pay.
- The Winner will be notified on the specific Almond Breeze Instagram post by tagging them in the comments section and asking them to email the official Almond Breeze account: AlmondBreeze@iconinternational.com.au on Monday 24th April 2017.
- If the Winner fails to contact Almond Breeze Australia by 11:59pm on Monday 1st May 2017 their Prize will be forfeited and the Entry deemed to be the runner-up will be announced as the Winner.
- The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Total Value of Prize (two tickets to Rainbow Nourishment event) is AUD 300 RRP (Note: shipping costs are variable as they depend on the final Australian shipping address). There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, and is non-transferable. Almond Breeze Australia reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
The Promoter ICON International Communications (ABN 13 093 738 348) of Address: Ground Floor, 439-441 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000